Search the Resource Center
The FBI reported a 69% increase in cybercrime in 2020. And the focus of cyber criminals has shifted to small and medium businesses, including nonprofits, because they tend to have fewer resources available to implement safeguards and user training. Your small nonprofit can no longer hide behind a “we’re too small” defense.
Cybersecurity is an important component of the Duty of Care you have as a nonprofit to protect your assets and the information of those who support you. This webinar will update your current understanding of the cyber landscape and walk you through essential steps to begin securing your organization’s digital and electronic assets.
Webinar Recording and Slides (12-15-2021)
- Inventory Tracking Template (Excel)
- FCC Cyber Planning Guide
- Complete planner — PDF version (recommended)
General Cyber Security Resources
- FTC Cyber Security Center for Small Business
- FTC Scams and Your Small Business Guide
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework Starter Guide
- NIST Small Business Information Security Fundamentals (PDF)
- US Chamber of Commerce Article: Does your Small Business Need Cyber Insurance?
- Look up if your email or phone has been has been found in a data breach
- Find out if any of your current passwords have been exposed in a data breach
- Phishing Quiz — recommended!
- FTC Cyber Security Fact Sheets (PDF Version) — recommended!
- Infosec Institute Training and Awareness Content Library
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training, by Amazon
- FTC Cybersecurity Quizzes
- FTC Cybersecurity Videos
- TechSoup Cyber Liability Insurance 101 ($10.00) — recommended!