Search the Resource Center
On Wednesday, December 21th, Libby Marking, Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy for the National Wildlife Refuge Association; Mark Musaus, NWRA Representative at Large and CORFA Advisory Council; and Joan Patterson, President of CORFA provided a legislative and regulatory update on recent issues impacting the National Wildlife Refuge System, including the appropriations process, and advocacy efforts for FY 2024.
Webinar recording and slides (12-21-2022)
- Fact Sheet: Funding Challenges of the National Wildlife Refuge System
- Google Form For Interest in Virtual Hill Day
- Engage Your Board Resource
- Getting To Know Your Members of Congress
- Senate and House Calendars Now Set For 2023
- Stand for Your Mission: A guide from BoardSource, the Alliance for Justice, the Campion Foundation, the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers, the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, and the National Council of Nonprofits that seeks to unleash the full potential of the nonprofit sector to create positive impact by engaging board leaders more directly in the advocacy work of their organizations.
- Everyday Advocacy, Council of Nonprofits
- Advocacy/Lobbying information, Coalition of Refuge Friends
- Not sure who are your MOC?