We’ve started a list of resources to help navigate through the changes brought on by the coronavirus. Send us your favorite sites or post them in our Facebook Group and we’ll add them to the list.
- CDC Communication Resources
Free resources including video, fact sheets, and posters.
- CDC Coronavirus main page
- WHO Coronavirus main page
- OSHA Fact Sheet: Protecting Workers During a Pandemic
- H.R.6201 – Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Summary of CARES Act Benefits and Leave of Absence Provisions
Focus is on the parts of the CARES Act that are directed towards
employee benefit plans and employee leaves of absence.
- Are We Covered? Your Nonprofit’s Insurance Policies and COVID-19 Claims
Now is the time to review your policies to see to what extent your policy provides coverage for a specific cliams.
- How Coronavirus could impact your business’s insurance (PDF)
Examines potential insurance exposures associated with COVID-19 and how different forms of coverage could respond.
- CDC Foundation Covid-19 Guidelines for Nonprofits
- Coronavirus & Nonprofits: Resources for Responding to COVID-19
The motherload! Many topics and links: Operations, HR, Events, Fundraising, Tools, Marketing and Communications with examples.
- Tips, Tools, and Examples for Event Organizers During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Lots of info and tools for virtual events.
- Council for Nonprofits: Nonprofits and Coronavirus, COVID-19
This one has a section to help you find resources in your state.
- Coronavirus Tech Handbook
Aggregated list of tools and techniques to help you communicate and collaborate.
- How Nonprofits Can Connect Virtually During Trying Times
- Cincinnati Zoo Home Safari Facebook Live Events
Currently running daily through April 11th.
- The Hidden Worlds of National Parks virtual tour
- Malheur Symphony
A symphony, photography, and nature sounds blended into a set of extraordinary recordings.
- National Museum of Natural History – Virtual Tours
- Crowdsourced list of all kinds of ideas
Activities, books, education resources, games, and a whole lot more–you could easily spend a whole day just going through the list!
- Cowboy Museum puts head of security in charge of social media during coronavirus
This is hilarious. If you’ve found yourself suddenly thrust into being a social media guru, you may want to follow Tim as he learns the ropes. Be like Tim! Read the article for background, then visit their official Twitter page to see how it’s evolving.